This Page will guide you through the Mouse Programs in C Graphics. The programs will help you know more about how to use Mouse Pointer in C language.
Any User Interface is incomplete without the Mouse support. The mouse is a must have UI Device. Accessing a Mouse is an easy task. Mouse Programming on LOW LEVEL LANGUAGES is rather the easiest task. Programming the mouse is fairly simple on the low level, but there is a lot to deal with when considering buttons and animated mouse pointers, all of which will be covered in this section.
How to access C Graphics Mouse Pointer
2 Methods to communicate or access the mouse are:
- accessing with the serial port itself,
- accessing with the installed mouse driver using interrupt 0x33.
Serial Port isa tedious methods as there can be multiple serial port / USB ports which will increase our task to check the Mouse support. There is a single Mouse driver for accessing the Mouse thus this method is a much more convenient method But a mouse driver needs to be pre installed for this method which in ideal conditions is installed.
Mouse Programs Step by Step Tutorial
- How to Initialize Mouse in C
- Check If Mouse is Supported or Not
- Check Mouse Status and Exit on Button Click
- Hide Mouse Pointer
- Current Mouse Pointer Position
- How to Display Mouse Pointer in Text Mode
- How to Display Mouse Pointer in Graphics Mode
- Restrict Mouse Pointer in Rectangle
- Restrict Mouse Pointer in Circle